As a fast growing company, JETGO are regularly looking for new employees. Apply using the form on this page or you can email us directly at email@example.com.
Type Rated / Non-Type Rated Embraer E-Jet Pilots
As a pilot working for Jetgo Australia you will have fantastic career development opportunities and progression. We currently operate 100+ domestic sectors a week, and we are now adding the Embraer E-Jet for International and domestic operations, to complement our existing fleet of Embraer 135/145s. commencement.
As we introduce the Embraer E190, we are now accepting
Type Rated Direct Entry Captains and
Type Rated First Officers
(Non-type rated applicants for E-JET and ERJ will also be considered and will be self-funded only. The cost of the initial Type Rating will be repaid in full over a two-year period. Note. ERJ Pilots will have the opportunity to progress within the company onto the E-JET following a mandatory two-year freeze period.)
We would also like to hear from Check and Training Pilots.
Check Captains with Flight Examiner and/or a Check Captain Approval on similar types, who are authorised to conduct Proficiency Checks and training in an approved simulator as well as Line Checks and training in the aircraft.
Training Captains on similar with considerable experience conducting ICUS, line training, and recurrent or remedial line training.
JETGO Australia are currently recruiting for Full-time Cabin Crew positions based in Brisbane:
- Maximum height of 175 centimetres (in flat shoes);
- Physically fit;
- Able to swim 50 metres fully clothed;
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate;
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate;
- 3 years’ experience in a customer service role.
ONLY applicants with previous cabin crew experience will be considered.
To apply for this job, you need to:
- Submit a brief statement (no more than two pages) outlining how you meet the above Selection Criteria.
- Attach a current resume, including the names and contact details of two referees with a thorough knowledge of your conduct and performance within the past two years.
JETGO Australia is a fast-growing leader in regional airline operations, who will soon be branching into the international market.
Due to our rapid expansion, we have an opening in our Operation Control Center. We are looking for a vibrant personality with a passion for aviation and an understanding of the high-pressure environment.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience and knowledge of airline operations and aviation legislation
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office
- Present a professional image within the Operations team by contributing ideas, solutions and being pro-active at all times
- Highly motivated, driven by goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management
- Ability to use initiative
- Efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- A self-starter who is team oriented, ability to lead others, and has the ability to self-manage to achieve high levels of accuracy, productivity and efficiency
- A combination of well-developed conceptual, analytical and planning skills
- Demonstrated commitment to Safety
- Ability to acquire an ASIC
- Knowledge of crew flight and duty limitations
Your Accountabilities will include:
- Monitoring daily aircraft movements and delays
- Developing and implementing disruption recovery scenarios considering aircraft, crew, maintenance and customer requirements
- Creating accurate daily movement sheets that will be used by external and internal parties
- Daily slot management through METRON
- Liaise with Flight and Cabin crew during day of Operations
- Providing support to all ground handlers
- Liaising with airport authorities and aircraft refuelers
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
To apply for this exciting role, you need to:
- Submit a brief statement addressing the professional experience you hold
- Attach your current resume including names and contact details of two referees, who have a thorough knowledge of your conduct and performance within the past two years
- Only successful applicants will be contacted
- Candidates selected for an interview, may be required to participate in a skills based assesment.
- Application closes on the 8th February 2018